Click on over to read the full post at Sweet Peach.
Me? Well, the short list for me: I'd...
- have never experienced ice cream drizzled in milk as an after-dinner snack,
- not know a thing about flowers (keeping them alive, well, I can't blame them for trying),
- never have watched Hee Haw or a Gaither Family Reunion for hours on end,
- never have visited Ted Turner's underground suite at Turner Field (thanks Walter!),
- never developed a love of ambrosia (an otherwise disgusting concoction, unless served by your grandmother at holiday meals...which oddly makes me crave it every year),
- never have developed my mad checkers skills,
- never have ridden the indoor carousel at Memphis' Hickory Ridge mall, and
- never have built some amazing structures from Lincoln Logs
Thanks Hilly for sharing!