Tuesday, March 22, 2011

charlotte-bound


I'm in my college roomie's wedding this weekend + I'm looking forward to seeing faces from school + her childhood friends I've heard so much about. The wedding is in Charlotte, NC + I've convinced Cricket to do a little antiquing during the trip. In the words of Charlie Sheen, I am WINNING!!! But I need your help...


Do you have any suggestions for antique market/malls along the I-85 corridor between Atlanta + Charlotte? We'll probably be shopping on the way home Sunday.

Ideally, we'd find a larger market/mall with multiple booths and vendors a la the former Lakewood Antiques Market in Atlanta. This makes it easy for me to hold onto the keys, thus keeping Cricket captive until I've completed my browsing mission.

thanks for any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment