|[aren't the little lambs sweet?]|
|[twin-themed favors, scroll down for tutorial]|
|[dad-to-be doing all the heavy lifting]|
|[the hub of any party: drink station]|
|[these were some of the fullest hydrangeas i've seen in a while - esp in february!]|
|[lula following her nose]|
|[putting the new shelves to festive use!]|
inspired by the twins, the favor bags included twin-themed goodies:
- double-stuffed oreos [2 packs]
- TWINkies [1 box of 10] ...turns out the grandparents are already calling the girls the "twinkies"
- double bubble bubblegum [1 bag each: original + fruity]
- doublemint gum [2 packages of 4]
- the double-stuffed oreos don't come in snack packs, so i simply used plastic wrap + curling ribbon to wrap up individual-sized portions. i rolled 6 oreos in plastic wrap + tied each end with ribbon.
- place a handful of fruity double bubble in each clear treat bag. [i had a hard time finding double bubble. i swear someone was buying it all in spite of me. i finally found it on my 3rd trip to the 2nd wal-mart in the candy aisle.]
- insert a TWINkie + roll of oreo cookies into each bag.
- insert a pack of doublemint gum [it can be tough to find the regular old packs of 4-5 sticks of gum these days. i found them in the candy aisle of wal-mart]
- fill each bag with a handful of regular double bubble.
- tie with pink raffia.